Buy Compost & Soils
When choosing the "Click to Purchase" tab you agree to the following requirements:
- You must order a minimum of 3 (three) cubic yards or tons (cumulative)
- Only order a maximum of 10 cubic yards of soils OR a maximum of 14 cubic yards of compost per order. If you need more than 10 cubic yards of soils or 14 cubic yards of compost, please place a second order.
- When choosing the "Split Load" tab (which is for 2 products delivered in one delivery load)
- only order a maximum of 9 cubic yards of mulch
- only order a maximum of 3 cubic yards of soil
- only order a maximum of 5 cubic yards of compost
- only order a maximum of 3 tons of stone type materials
- If your dump location is other than the rear outside corner of the driveway, or in front of a garage door, you must clearly mark the dump location with a cone, bucket, recycle bin, trashcan, wheelbarrow, sidewalk chalk, etc.
- Your driveway width or clearance needs to be 9 feet. The sides of the driveway cannot have overgrown hedges, trees or bushes.
- When detailing the dump or delivery area you must:
- Choose a flat or level paved area. Slightly pitched is ok; as well as just off perimeter edge of driveway is usually ok.
- Have an alternate dump area in mind if asked.
- Please try to select a dump area which is free of overhead branches and wires. Our dump truck body is about 15 feet high.
- If you require an off pavement dump, you should not order on-line, but call the office to discuss. If we accept your request, we will always honor on-line pricing.
Thank you very much for your attention to these important delivery details.
CLICK FOR ADDITIONAL SOILS INFO
Click here to view our delivery charges by town / zip code.