Buy Decorative Stone & Quarry Stone Online
FEATURED PRODUCTåcenter>SUSQUEHANNA RIVER ROCK
Decorative landscaping stone, darker colored and more uniform in size than Delaware River Rock. Contrasts beautifully with lighter colored exteriors. Used in areas in lieu of mulch (especially on inclines), around swimming pools, underneath decks, in mulch beds under downspout splash blocks, in garden bed edges to retain mulch, and more.
PLEASE NOTE: The river rock came to us from the quarry with a dirt/mud coating. They are easily washed off with a garden hose.
PLEASE CALL OFFICE TO ORDER: 610-644-8086
When choosing the "Click to Purchase" tab you agree to the following requirements:
- You must order a minimum of 3 (three) cubic yards or tons (cumulative)
- Only order a maximum of 10 tons of any stone-type product per order. If you need more than 10 tons, please place a second order.
- When choosing the "Split Load" tab (which is for 2 products delivered in one delivery load)
- only order a maximum of 9 cubic yards of mulch
- only order a maximum of 3 cubic yards of soil
- only order a maximum of 5 cubic yards of compost
- only order a maximum of 3 tons of stone type materials
- If your dump location is other than the rear outside corner of the driveway, or in front of a garage door, you must clearly mark the dump location with a cone, bucket, recycle bin, trashcan, wheelbarrow, sidewalk chalk, etc.
- Your driveway width or clearance needs to be 9 feet. The sides of the driveway cannot have overgrown hedges, trees or bushes.
- When detailing the dump or delivery area you must:
- Choose a flat or level paved area. Slightly pitched is ok; as well as just off perimeter edge of driveway is usually ok.
- Have an alternate dump area in mind if asked.
- Please try to select a dump area which is free of overhead branches and wires. Our dump truck body is about 15 feet high.
- If you require an off pavement dump, you should not order on-line, but call the office to discuss. If we accept your request, we will always honor on-line pricing.
Thank you very much for your attention to these important delivery details.
COVERAGE: On average, 1 ton of any stone product will cover 80 square feet at 3" deep.
Not sure about the size of our stone products? Check out our Stone, River Rock & Gravel Info chart!
Click here to view our delivery charges by town / zip code.